Moore, H. B. (Heather Brown)
H. B. Moore (born 1970) is an author in Utah.
Heather Brown Moore was born in Providence, Rhode Island, but spent most of her childhood in Orem, Utah. During these years her family traveled back and forth between the Middle East and Utah. At the age of eight, while living in Egypt, she was baptized in the Red Sea.
Moore graduated from Brigham Young University with a major in Fashion Merchandising and a minor in Business Management. She began writing novels in 2001 when her husband moved his home office to an outside location. Her written works include fictional accounts of religious figures. As a member of the League of Utah Writers, Moore enjoys meeting with fellow writers each month. She is also an active member of the LDStorymakers.
Citation:UPB files, Dec. 10, 2010 (born in Rhode Island; grew up in Orem, Utah; traveled to and from the Middle East; graduated from Brigham Young University; major in Fashion Merchandising; minor in Business Management; began writing in 2001; member of the League of Utah Writers; member of LDStorymakers)
Found in 5 Collections and/or Records:
- Subject: Book of Mormon stories X
- Religious fiction, American -- Mormon authors 3
- American literature -- Mormon authors 2
- Arts, Humanities, and Social Sciences 2
- Historical fiction, American -- Mormon authors 2
- Literature 2
- Moore, H. B. (Heather Brown). Alma 2
- Mormon authors -- Archives 2
- Notes 2
- Angels -- Fiction 1
- Christian fiction, American -- Mormon authors 1
- Moore, H. B. (Heather Brown). Abinadi 1
- Moore, H. B. (Heather Brown). Alma the Younger 1
- Moore, H. B. (Heather Brown). Out of Jerusalem 1
- Reviews (Document genre) 1
- Sketches 1 ∧ less