Found in 5 Collections and/or Records:
Handwritten diaries, patriarchal blessings, and miscellaneous items. Farnsworth gives a brief autobiography before he started his first diary in 1862. His diaries cover from 1862 to 1864 and from 1868 to 1870 when he was on a mission for the Mormon Church in England. Also included are patriarchal blessings for members of the Farnsworth family.
Handwritten genealogies of the Farnsworth family. Also included is an attendance record for school children in Pleasant Grove, Utah, a diary of a trip to Saint George, Utah, in 1879 to visit the Mormon temple there, and a statement by Laura Farnswoth Liston Smith that she joined the "United Order of Zion" on 27 April 1877. It is uncertain if Smith is the author of all of the materials in the collection.
Letter from Thelma F. Priday to Arthur R. Watkins concerning his request for information to create a biography of her; "Reflections on BYU- Fifty-three years later: March 1994; Farnsworth and Priday family histories, 1988; History of Leland Forbes Priday and Thelma Farnsworth Priday.
- Home and Family 3
- Social Life and Customs 3
- Diaries 2
- Genealogies 2
- Autographs 1
- Families 1
- Family histories 1
- Material Types 1
- Mormon Church -- Missions -- England -- History 1
- Mormon families -- Photographs 1
- Mormon missionaries -- England 1
- Mormon women -- Utah -- Pleasant Grove -- History 1
- Mormons -- England -- History 1
- Mormons -- Utah -- Autographs 1
- Patriarchal blessings (Mormon Church) -- History 1
- Photographs 1
- Pleasant Grove (Utah) -- History 1
- Saint George (Utah) -- History 1 + ∧ less