Found in 3 Collections and/or Records:
Typewritten autobiographical and biographical sketches and copies of correspondence. Describes conversion to Mormon Church, life in Nauvoo, Illinois, immigration to Utah and pioneering in Utah and the West. Also includes a letter from the donor.
Collection includes photocopies of correspondence collected by Elmer Ewing written by Mormon pioneers. Includes the letters of Temperance Bond Mack, Christeen Golden Kimball, and Nathan Calhoun Cheney describing their travels to Salt Lake City and other events in Mormon history. One letter by Cheney also includes a description of events surrounding the death of Joseph Smith.
The LeBaron family histories and biographies (1822-1998) consists of photocopies of the LeBaron family pedigree charts, sorted individual lists, various family group sheets, and biographies of LeBaron family members. Also included in the collection are photocopies of descendents of Francis LeBaron of Plymouth, Mass., a photocopy of a LeBaron Migration: Landmarks & Lives, and the Cheney family newsletters.
- Immigration and American Expansion 2
- Latter Day Saints -- Persecutions 2
- Photocopies 2
- Pioneers 2
- Correspondence 1
- Council Bluffs (Iowa) -- History 1
- Far West (Mo.) -- History -- Sources 1
- Frontier and pioneer life 1
- Latter Day Saints -- Correspondence 1
- Latter Day Saints -- Ohio -- Kirtland -- History 1
- Letters 1
- Material Types 1
- Mormons -- Emigration and immigration 1
- Nauvoo (Ill.) -- History -- 19th century 1
- Newsletters 1
- Salt Lake City (Utah) -- History -- 19th century 1 + ∧ less