Skip to main content

Brigham Young University. Department of Audio-Visual Communications

 Organization

Dates

  • Existence: 1960-1966

Administrative History

The Department of Audio-Visual Communications (1960-1966) was part of Adult Education and Extension Services.

The Department of Audio-Visual Communications was created in 1960. Previously it was known as the Department of Audio-Visual Services. The department chairman was LeRoy L. Lindeman (1960-66). He was also in charge of the Audio-Visual Equipment Committee in at least 1963.

Citation

sites.lib.byu, via WWW, May 6, 2015 (Brigham Young University. Dept. of Audio-Visual Communications; created in 1960; previously Dept. of Audio-Visual Services; Dept. chair LeRoy L. Lindeman (1960-1966); also Audio-Visual Equipment Committee chair in 1963)

Found in 3 Collections and/or Records:

Audio Visual Center chairman additional community education reports and other material, 1960-1962

 Sub-Series — Box: J 6
Identifier: UA 547 Series 9 Sub-Series 6
Scope and Contents note Contains Audio Visual Communications final and monthly reports, and handbook. Dated from 1960 to 1962.
Dates: 1960-1962

Audio Visual Center chairman community education correspondence, 1949-1966

 Sub-Series — Multiple Containers
Identifier: UA 547 Series 9 Sub-Series 2
Scope and Contents note Contains administrative files, including correspondence and memos, meeting minutes, reports, financial information, and other records. Dated from 1949 to 1966.
Dates: 1949-1966

Audio Visual Center chairman community education financial and other reports, 1954-1964

 Sub-Series — Box: J 4, Folder: 4-10
Identifier: UA 547 Series 9 Sub-Series 3
Scope and Contents note Contains administrative files, including correspondence and memos, meeting minutes, reports, financial information, and other reports. Dated from 1954 to 1964.
Dates: 1954-1964