Brigham Young University. Students' Supply Association
- Existence: 1906 - 1961
The Students' Supply Association (1906-1961) was a student bookstore at Brigham Young University.
The Students' Supply Association was established at the request of the student body of the university in 1906 to provide textbooks and supplies for classes. The association operated independently within the university's organization until 1961, when it was renamed the Brigham Young University Bookstore. Managers included Berry Maycock (1906-1912), Earl J. Glade (1909-1915), Herald R. Clark (1915-1952), and H. Neil McKnight (1952-1961).
Citation:Students' Supply Association records, 1912-1913
Brigham Young University organizational history, via WWW, July 18, 2022 (The Students' Supply Association; est. 1906; not a part of any academic college or specific administrative organization; Board of Directors appointed by President Ernest L. Wilkinson, empowered to establish policies under direction of the Board of Trustees and university president; placed under Auxiliary Services, 1961; managers included Berry Maycock (1906-1912), Earl J. Glade (1909-1915), Herald R. Clark (1915-1952), and H. Neil McKnight (1952-1961))
Found in 1 Collection or Record:
Contains correspondence, reports, and orders for the purchase of student supplies and books, 1912-1913.