Showing Collections: 1 - 4 of 4
File — Folder: 1
Identifier: MSS 131
Scope and Contents Scrapbook of newspaper clippings, typewritten speeches, pamphlets, photographs, and miscellaneous items relating to the dedications of monuments and historical sites relating to the early years of the first president of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints, Joseph Smith (1805-1844).
Collection — Folder: 1
Identifier: UA 988
Scope and Contents This scrapbook contains newspaper clippings and other memorabilia collected by Pardoe. Materials are mostly cultural: musical performances, plays, speeches, etc.
Collection — oversize: 1
Identifier: MSS 3283
Scope and Contents The scrapbook contains newspaper clippings commenting on Dr. Pardoe's performances from 1912 to 1920.
Collection — Volume: 1
Identifier: MSS 321
Scope and Contents Christmas cards glued into a scrapbook. There are about a hundred of these items in the book. These cards were received by Pardoe from 1959 to 1961 and were signed by various friends and associates including David O. McKay, president of the Mormon Church, and J. Reuben Clark, an Apostle in the Mormon Church.
- Arts, Humanities, and Social Sciences 1
- Autographs 1
- Christmas cards -- United States -- History -- Sources 1
- Church Government 1
- Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints 1
- Clippings (Books, newspapers, etc.) 1
- Colleges and Universities 1
- Education 1
- Home and Family 1
- Mormon Church -- Apostles 1
- Mormon Church -- Presidents -- Autographs 1
- Mormons -- Vermont -- History -- Sources 1
- Performing Arts 1
- Social Life and Customs 1 ∧ less
- Brigham Young University 2
- Clark, J. Reuben, Jr., 1871-1961 1
- McKay, David O. (David Oman), 1873-1970 1
- Smith, Joseph, Jr., 1805-1844 1