Showing Collections: 1 - 3 of 3
Identifier: UA 1352
Abstract The collection contains materials from the Graduate School that pertain to internships and research. The materials include correspondence, reports, dissertations, notes, awards, and memorandums from 1956 to 1981.
Collection — Multiple Containers
Identifier: UA 1141
Scope and Contents Materials include records created by the Graduate School and Graduate Studies programs. The materials focus on the relationship between the Graduate programs and other areas, such as the colleges and departments, the library and general education. The materials consist of correspondence, reports, memos, and reports. The collection focuses on the the individual programs and on the university-wide changes to the graduate programs. The materials are from 1972 to 2009.
Identifier: UA 96
Overview Collection includes correspondence, reports, memoranda, minutes, and examinations concerning Brigham Young University transfer credits, awards, faculty meetings, graduate school, Franklin S. Harris, Ernest L. Wilkinson, history, political science, and public administration.
- Memorandums 2
- Minutes (Records) 2
- Notes 2
- Reports 2
- Annual reports 1
- Awards 1
- Dissertations, Academic 1
- Internship programs 1
- Provo (Utah) 1
- Research 1
- Universities and colleges -- Graduate work 1 ∧ less
- Brigham Young University 2
- Brigham Young University. Department of History 1
- Brigham Young University. Department of Political Science (1921-1979) 1
- Brigham Young University. Graduate Studies 1
- Harris, Franklin Stewart, 1884-1960 1