Showing Collections: 1 - 10 of 11
Typewritten drafts with handwritten corrections of the story "The Abominations of Yondo" and the poem "The Ghoul and the Seraph."
Poems and letters from Bertha E. Anderson to Emily Rossnagle Monahan and Lillian Rossnagle Huhne, several of which are holiday poems.
Reviews, sketches, poems, notes, family histories, and magazine articles. The materials relate to Buck's work as an artist. The notes relate to the composition of some of his art work, and the articles and reviews relate to analyses of his art.
Poems, newspaper clippings, songs, pamphlets, a script, and programs. Also included are copies of "The Rainbow: Maryland's Poetry Magazine." The materials relate to Bruns' career as a poet and as a writer.
Printed, typewritten, and handwritten poems and short stories. Also included are a scrapbook, notes, diaries, an autobiography, and biographies. The materials relate to Hodapp's life, research, poetry, and background. She also served on a mission for the Mormon Church in Hawaii.
Typewritten poems with handwritten corrections. The items deal with witches. This collection was published in 1950. Drake dedicated her work to her "sixteenth century ancestor, Jean Bodin, who also concerned himself with witches."
Typewritten poem with handwritten corrections in red ink. The item was written by an unknown Mormon author and deals with Mormon doctrine. The date of compositon is uncertain.
Handwritten poems and songs. Also included is a biography of Evans written by his granddaughter, Grace McLachlan Foxley, in 1940. The dating of the songs and poems is uncertain. At least one was written when Evans was on his mission in Liverpool, England.
A spiritual poem concerning life's journey.
Handwritten, typed, and photocopied personal papers of Marzetta Willardson. The collection includes poems, essays, and short stories in rough and finished forms as well as correspondence and other assorted materials.
- Literature 9
- American fiction -- 20th century 2
- Mormons -- Poetry 2
- American essays -- 20th century 1
- American letters 1
- American poetry -- 19th century 1
- Art -- California -- History 1
- Art -- Reviews 1
- Articles 1
- Artists -- California -- History 1
- Authors, American -- Maryland -- History 1
- Biography 1
- Confederate States of America -- Poetry 1
- Correspondence 1
- Diaries 1
- Drafts (Documents) 1
- Drama -- 20th century 1
- Fine Arts 1
- Letters 1
- Material Types 1
- Mormon Church -- Missions -- Hawaii -- History 1
- Mormon authors 1
- Mormon authors -- History 1
- Mormon pioneers -- Biography 1
- Mormon women -- Utah -- History 1
- Newspapers 1
- Notes 1
- Painters -- California -- Biography 1
- Pamphlets 1
- Poetry 1
- Poets, American -- Maryland -- History -- Sources 1
- Poets, American -- Utah 1
- Poets, American -- Utah -- History -- Sources 1
- Religious poetry, American 1
- Scrapbooks 1
- Sketches 1
- Songs 1
- United States -- History -- Civil War, 1861-1865 -- Poetry 1
- Witches -- Poetry 1
- Women -- Confederate States of America -- Poetry 1
- Women poets, American -- History -- Sources 1
- Women poets, American -- Utah 1
- Women poets, American -- Utah -- History -- Sources 1 ∧ less
- Boyle, Virginia Frazer, 1863-1938 1
- Buck, Claude, 1890-1974 1
- Burns, Vincent Godfrey, 1893- 1
- Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints 1
- Drake, Leah Bodine, 1904-1964 1