Showing Collections: 1 - 3 of 3
Collection — Multiple Containers
Identifier: UA 654
Scope and Contents Plans consist of renderings, elevations, floor plans and cross-sections.
Dates: approximately 1890
Collection — oversize: 1
Identifier: UA 1260
Scope and Contents This collection contains copies of the landscape architecture plans for the President's Home from the early 1930s and the 1960s as well as copies of the "as-built drawings" for the Visitor's Center-the President's Home became the Visitor's Center in the 1990s.
Dates: approximately 1930-1998
Collection — Folder: 1
Identifier: UA 5557
Scope and Contents Contains a set of architectural drawings of the J. Reuben Clark Library at Brigham Young University in 1961. There are six drawings: one of each floor of the library.
- Architectural drawings 2
- Colleges and Universities 2
- Education 2
- Academic libraries -- Utah -- Provo -- Designs and plans 1
- Drawings 1
- Landscape architecture 1 ∧ less
- Brigham Young Academy 1
- Brigham Young University. Physical Plant Department 1
- J. Reuben Clark, Jr., Library 1
- President's Home (Provo, Utah) 1
- Visitor's Center (Provo, Utah) 1