Showing Collections: 1 - 5 of 5
Collection — Volume: 1
Identifier: UA 106
Scope and Contents This collection includes a holograph draft of a thesis concerning electric waves, written by Carl F. Eyring while attending Brigham Young University.
Collection — Multiple Containers
Identifier: UA 1303
Overview The collection contains materials pertaining to history, departments, correspondence, academics, administration, and faculty of the College of Physical and Mathematical Sciences. The materials include reports, scrapbooks, newspaper clippings, corporate minutes, and correspondence.
Collection — Box: 1
Identifier: UA 509
Abstract Includes correspondence, photographs, reports and news clippings concerning the College of Arts and Sciences, college policies, faculty, senior students and Utah's geology.
Identifier: UA 990
Scope and Contents Contains the administrative files of Willard Gardner as he served as the assistant director and then director of BYU's Computing Services, later renamed Information Systems Services. These files include reports and files on employees, correspondence, reports, and minutes of committees.
- Letters 3
- Reports 3
- Clippings (Books, newspapers, etc.) 2
- Articles 1
- Business records 1
- Electric waves -- Research 1
- Files (Records) 1
- Geology -- Study and teaching -- Utah -- Provo 1
- Geology -- Utah 1
- Minutes (Records) 1
- Notes 1
- Oral histories 1
- Photographs 1
- Scrapbooks 1 ∧ less
- Brigham Young University 3
- Brigham Young University. College of Arts and Sciences 1
- Brigham Young University. College of Physical and Engineering Sciences 1
- Brigham Young University. Computer Services 1
- Brigham Young University. Information Systems Services 1