Showing Collections: 1 - 3 of 3
Collection — Folder: 1
Identifier: UA 258
Scope and Contents Collection includes summary of regular annual salaries of professors, associate professors and instructors.
Dates: 1926-1927; 1919-1920
Identifier: UA 5391
Overview The collection contains materials from the Marriott School of Management from 1925-1999. These materials include correspondence, reports, and meeting minutes. The materials pertain to the Dean's office, faculty, alumni, accreditation, and various committees.
Collection — Multiple Containers
Identifier: UA 5338
Scope and Contents Contains the Dean's office and other departmental correspondence, administrative records relating to the students, faculty, staff, and courses taught in the Marriott School of Management, records from the National Advisory Council, and Marriot School magazines. Dated 1951-2011.
- Names: Brigham Young University. College of Commerce X
- Letters 2
- Awards 1
- Business records 1
- Corporation reports 1
- Minutes (Records) 1
- Brigham Young University 2
- Brigham Young University. College of Business 2
- Brigham Young University. School of Management 2
- Marriott School of Management 2
- Brigham Young University. College of Applied Science 1