J. Ross Browne letter
Scope and Contents
Handwritten and signed letter to a colleague thanking him for tickets to a lecture.
- Browne, J. Ross (John Ross), 1821-1875 (creator, Person)
Conditions Governing Access
Open for public research.
Conditions Governing Use
It is the responsibility of the researcher to obtain any necessary copyright clearances. Permission to publish material from J. Ross Browne letter must be obtained from the Supervisor of Reference Services and/or the L. Tom Perry Special Collections Board of Curators.
J. Ross Browne was an American author and diplomat, onetime minister to China. Browne is considered an eminent authority on the American West.
1 folder (0.01 linear ft.)
Language of Materials
19th Century Western and Mormon Manuscripts.
- Register of J. Ross Browne letter
- Leslie Evens
- 2011 December 9
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Language of description note
- Finding aid written in English in Latin script.