Collection of Victorian and Edwardian manuscripts
Scope and Contents
Original drawings, sketches, and sketch books. Most of the items deal with scenes in England. Many have been published as illustrations for newspapers, magazines, and books. The dates of composition of these materials are uncertain.
- Magee, David Bickersteth, 1905-1977 (collector, Person)
Conditions Governing Access
Open for public research.
Conditions Governing Use
It is the responsibility of the researcher to obtain any necessary copyright clearances. Permission to publish material from Collection of Victorian and Edwardian manuscripts must be obtained from the Supervisor of Reference Services and/or the L. Tom Perry Special Collections Board of Curators.
17 boxes (17.5 linear ft.)
Language of Materials
Other Finding Aids
Item-level inventory available online. http://files.lib.byu.edu/ead/XML/VMSS355.xml
- Register of Collection of Victorian and Edwardian manuscripts
- Leslie Evens
- 2011 October 14
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Language of description note
- Finding aid written in English in Latin script.