Philip T. Van Zile letters received
Scope and Contents
Handwritten and signed letters, dated 28 Dec. 1880 and 11 March 1882, sent by W. E. Curtis and Eli H. Murray respectively. Curtis asks Van Zile to send him news reports. Murray, governor of Utah Territory, asks Van Zile for advice concerning the Utah legislative session, 1881-1882.
- Van Zile, Philip T. (Philip Taylor), 1843-1917 (Person)
- Murray, Eli H. (Eli Houston), 1843-1896 (Person)
- Curtis, W. E. (Person)
Conditions Governing Access
Open for public research.
Conditions Governing Use
It is the responsibility of the researcher to obtain any necessary copyright clearances. Permission to publish material from Letters received must be obtained from the Supervisor of Reference Services and/or the L. Tom Perry Special Collections Board of Curators.
Biographical / Historical
United States District Attorney for Utah.
2 items (2 p.)
Language of Materials
19th Century Western and Mormon Manuscripts.
- Register of Philip T. Van Zile letters received
- Rose Frank
- 2011 September 15
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Language of description note
- Finding aid written in English in Latin script.