Letter to Brigham Young
Scope and Contents
Handwritten and signed letter, dated 2 May 1870, and addressed to Brigham Young, second president of the Mormon Church. Someone who signed his name only as "Riggs" writes to Young about financial matters.
- 1870 May 2
- Young, Brigham, 1801-1877 (recipient, Person)
Conditions Governing Access
Open for public research.
Conditions Governing Use
It is the responsibility of the researcher to obtain any necessary copyright clearances. Permission to publish material from Letter from Riggs must be obtained from the Supervisor of Reference Services and/or the L. Tom Perry Special Collections Board of Curators.
1 item (1 p.)
Language of Materials
19th Century Western and Mormon Manuscripts.
- Register of Letter to Brigham Young
- Rose Frank
- 2011 October 5
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Language of description note
- Finding aid written in English in Latin script.