Brigham Young account book
Scope and Contents
Handwritten entries in a business account book recording Brigham Young's financial transactions from August 1862 to May 1864.
- Young, Brigham, 1801-1877 (Person)
Conditions Governing Access
Open for public research.
Conditions Governing Use
It is the responsibility of the researcher to obtain any necessary copyright clearances. Permission to publish material from Account book must be obtained from the Supervisor of Reference Services and/or the L. Tom Perry Special Collections Board of Curators.
Biographical / Historical
Second president of the Mormon Church.
1 v. (90 pages)
Language of Materials
19th Century Western and Mormon Manuscripts.
- Register of Brigham Young account book
- Rose Frank
- 2011 September 30
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Language of description note
- Finding aid written in English in Latin script.