Charles Holst letter
Scope and Contents
Handwritten and signed letter, dated May 18, 1859, and addressed to John Barnum. Holst directs Barnum to pay J. P. Harmon $12.50.
- 1859 May 18
- Holst, Charles (creator, Person)
Conditions Governing Access
Open for public research.
Conditions Governing Use
It is the responsibility of the researcher to obtain any necessary copyright clearances. Permission to publish material from Charles Holst letter must be obtained from the Supervisor of Reference Services and/or the L. Tom Perry Special Collections Board of Curators.
1 folder (0.01 linear ft.)
Language of Materials
19th Century Western and Mormon Manuscripts.
- Register of Charles Holst letter
- Rose Frank
- 2011 September 26
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Language of description note
- Finding aid written in English in Latin script.