Roger Bryan Madsen papers
Scope and Contents
Various letters, documents and notes (some photocopies) collected and created while Madsen was writing a thesis for the Political Science Department titled An Analysis of the 1958 Senatorial Campaign in Utah.
- Madsen, Roger Bryan (Person)
Conditions Governing Access
Open for public research.
Conditions Governing Use
It is the responsibility of the researcher to obtain any necessary copyright clearances. Permission to publish material from Roger Bryan Madsen papers must be obtained from the Supervisor of Reference Services and/or the L. Tom Perry Special Collections Board of Curators.
Brigham Young University graduate student.
6 folders (0.3 linear ft.)
Language of Materials
Gift of Roger Bryan Madsen, 1976.
Immediate Source of Acquisition
Donated; Roger Bryan Madsen; 1976.
Utah and the American West and LDS cultural, social, and religious history (20th century Western and Mormon Manuscripts collection development policy).
- Black, Parnell
- Lee, J. Bracken (Joseph Bracken), 1899-1996
- Moss, Frank E., 1911-2003
- Political Campaigns
- Political parties -- Utah
- Politics, Government, and Law
- Utah -- Politics and government -- 19th century
- Utah -- Politics and government -- 20th century
- Watkins, Arthur V. (Arthur Vivian), 1886-1973
- Register of Roger Bryan Madsen papers
- Elisa Visick
- 2010 July 2
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Language of description note
- Finding aid written in English in Latin script.