History of Ole Van Harris and wife, Annie May Perry Harris
Scope and Contents
Typewritten biography of Ole Van Harris and Annie May Perry Harris, his wife. Ole was born in Parowan, Utah in 1876 and was raised on ranch near the town. Ole attended Brigham Young Academy, taught school in various places in Utah, and eventually settled in Salt Lake City, Utah to work as a businessman. His wife Annie May Perry Harris was born in Provo, Utah in 1876 and married Ole in 1901.
- approximately 1980
- Olson, Mildred Harris (Person)
Conditions Governing Access
Open for public research.
Conditions Governing Use
It is the responsibility of the researcher to obtain any necessary copyright clearances. Permission to publish material from History of Ole Van Harris and wife, Annie May Perry Harris must be obtained from the Supervisor of Reference Services and/or the L. Tom Perry Special Collections Board of Curators.
Writer of family histories.
1 v. (25 p.)
Language of Materials
Donated by Muriel Harris Erickson in 1986.
Immediate Source of Acquisition
Donated; Muriel Harris Erickson; 1986.
Utah and the American West and LDS cultural, social, and religious history (20th century Western and Mormon Manuscripts collection development policy, 5.VII, 2007).
- Biography -- 20th century
- Brigham Young Academy -- History
- Businessmen -- Utah -- Salt Lake City -- History
- Harris, Annie May Perry
- Harris, Ole Van
- Home and Family
- Latter Day Saints -- Utah -- Salt Lake City -- History
- Salt Lake City (Utah) -- History
- Social Life and Customs
- Teachers -- Utah -- History
- Register of History of Ole Van Harris and wife, Annie May Perry Harris
- Elisa Visick
- 2010 November 15
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Language of description note
- Finding aid written in English in Latin script.