An act to create the office of a county treasurer in each county of the Territory of Utah and to define the duties thereof
Scope and Contents
Handwritten legislative act passed by the Utah territorial legislature on 3 Feb. 1852. The item was signed by Brigham Young (1801-1877), "Governor;" Willard Richards (1804-1854), "President of the Council;" and William W. Phelps (1792-1872), "Speaker of the House of Rep." The measure establishes the office of county treasurer in the counties of the Utah territory.
- Phelps, William Wines, 1792-1872 (Person)
- Utah. Legislature (Organization)
- Richards, Willard, 1804-1854 (Person)
- Young, Brigham, 1801-1877 (Person)
Language of Materials
Materials are in English.
Conditions Governing Access
Open for public research.
Conditions Governing Use
It is the responsibility of the researcher to obtain any necessary copyright clearances. Permission to publish material from An act to create the office of a county treasurer in each county of the Territory of Utah and to define the duties thereof must be obtained from the Supervisor of Reference Services and/or the L. Tom Perry Special Collections Board of Curators.
1 item (1 p.)(0.01 linear ft.)
Purchased through Peter Crawley in 1985.
Immediate Source of Acquisition
Purchased; Peter Crawley; 1985.
19th Century Western and Mormon Manuscripts.
- Register of An act to create the office of a county treasurer in each county of the Territory of Utah and to define the duties thereof
- In Progress
- Benjamin Sipes
- 2010 October 20
- Description rules
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Language of description note
- Finding aid written in English in Latin script.