Bengt Mathias Ravsten diaries
Scope and Contents
Handwritten diary kept in Swedish. The bulk of the entries relate to the years 1863 and 1869 when Ravsten was serving as a missionary in his native Sweden.
- Ravsten, Bengt Mathias, 1838-1920 (Person)
Language of Materials
Materials are in English.
Conditions Governing Access
Open for public research.
Conditions Governing Use
It is the responsibility of the researcher to obtain any necessary copyright clearances. Permission to publish material from Bengt Mathias Ravsten diaries must be obtained from the Supervisor of Reference Services and/or the L. Tom Perry Special Collections Board of Curators.
Bengt Mathias Ravsten (1838-1920) was a Swedish convert to the Mormon Church who served as a missionary in Sweden and settled in Logan, Utah.
1 v. (ca. 200 p.)
Donated by Diana R. Griffin in 1985.
Immediate Source of Acquisition
Donated; Diana R. Griffin; 1985.
19th Century Western and Mormon Manuscripts.
- Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints
- Latter Day Saint churches -- Missions -- Sweden -- History
- Latter Day Saint missionaries -- Sweden
- Latter Day Saints -- Sweden -- History
- Logan (Utah) -- History
- Missions and Missionaries
- Ravsten, Bengt Mathias, 1838-1920
- Swedish Americans -- Utah -- Logan -- History -- Sources
- Register of Bengt Mathias Ravsten diaries
- Elisa Visick
- 2010 October 15
- Description rules
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Language of description note
- Finding aid written in English in Latin script.