Richard N. Hill diary
Scope and Contents
Handwritten diary of the year 1897 and a patriarchal blessing given to Still in 1906. Hill writes about the work he was involved in while in Holland and about some of his daily experiences.
Language of Materials
Materials are in English.
Conditions Governing Access
Open for public research.
Conditions Governing Use
It is the responsibility of the researcher to obtain any necessary copyright clearances. Permission to publish material from Richard N. Hill diary must be obtained from the Supervisor of Reference Services and/or the L. Tom Perry Special Collections Board of Curators.
Mormon missionary who served in Holland.
1 v. (123 p.)(0.09 linear ft.)
Purchased through Wade Lillywhite Books in 1983.
Immediate Source of Acquisition
Purchased; Wade Lillywhite Books; 1983.
19th Century Mormon and Western Manuscripts.
- Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints
- Electronic books
- Hill, Richard N. (Richard Nephi), 1872-1951 -- Diaries
- Missions and Missionaries
- Mormon Church -- Missions -- Netherlands
- Mormon missionaries -- Netherlands -- History
- Mormons -- Netherlands -- History -- Sources
- Netherlands -- Church history -- 19th century -- Sources
- Register of Richard N. Hill diary
- In Progress
- Benjamin Sipes
- 2010 September 27
- Description rules
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Language of description note
- Finding aid written in English in Latin script.