Book of revelations
Scope and Contents
Includes eight revelations relating to individuals and Mormon doctrine, written in the hand of Annie Taylor Hyde.
- Taylor, John, 1808-1887 (Person)
Conditions Governing Access
Open for public research.
Conditions Governing Use
It is the responsibility of the researcher to obtain any necessary copyright clearances. Permission to publish material from Book of Revelations must be obtained from the Supervisor of Reference Services and/or the L. Tom Perry Special Collections Board of Curators.
Biographical / Historical
President of the Latter-day Saint Church.
1 item (84 p.)(0.08 linear ft.)
Physical Characteristics and Technical Requirements
Materials are a photocopy of the original.
Other Finding Aids
A list of revelations is located with the collection.
Donated in 1974.
Immediate Source of Acquisition
19th Century Mormon and Western Manuscripts.
- Cannon, George Q. (George Quayle), 1827-1901
- Church Government
- Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints
- Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints -- Doctrines
- Grant, Heber J. (Heber Jeddy), 1856-1945
- Logan Temple (Utah)
- Private revelations
- School of the Prophets
- Smith, Joseph F. (Joseph Fielding), 1838-1918
- Teasdale, George, 1831-1907
- Young, Seymour B. (Seymour Bicknell), 1837-1924
- Zion (Mormon Church)
- Register of Book of revelations
- In Progress
- Benjamin Sipes
- 2010 June 21
- Description rules
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Language of description note
- Finding aid written in English in Latin script.