Revelation given through John Taylor
Scope and Contents
Photocopy of a handwritten revelation by John Taylor regarding George Teasdale and Heber J. Grant filling vacancies in the Quorum of the Twelve Apostles of the Mormon Church.
- Taylor, John, 1808-1887 (Person)
Conditions Governing Access
Open for public research.
Conditions Governing Use
It is the responsibility of the researcher to obtain any necessary copyright clearances. Permission to publish material from Revelation given through John Taylor must be obtained from the Supervisor of Reference Services and/or the L. Tom Perry Special Collections Board of Curators.
Third president of the Mormon Church.
1 folder (0.04 linear ft.)
Language of Materials
Donated by E. Arvel Israelsen in 1980.
Immediate Source of Acquisition
Donated; E. Arvel Israelsen; 1980.
19th Century Western and Mormon Manuscripts.
- Church Government
- Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints
- Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints -- Doctrines
- Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints -- Apostles
- Council of the Twelve Apostles (Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints) -- Selection and appointment
- Grant, Heber J. (Heber Jeddy), 1856-1945
- Mormon Church -- Presidents
- Teasdale, George, 1831-1907
- Register of Revelation given through John Taylor
- Benjamin Sipes
- 2010 September 3
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Language of description note
- Finding aid written in English in Latin script.