William Henry Harrison certificate of appointment
Scope and Contents
Printed and signed document, dated March 7, 1803, designating Benjamin Chambers a Judge of the Court of Common Appeals for the county of Dearborn.
- Harrison, William Henry, 1773-1841 (Person)
Conditions Governing Access
Open for public research.
Conditions Governing Use
It is the responsibility of the researcher to obtain any necessary copyright clearances. Permission to publish material from William Henry Harrison certificate of appointment must be obtained from the Supervisor of Reference Services and/or the L. Tom Perry Special Collections Board of Curators.
American general and ninth president of the United States.
1 item (0.01 linear ft.)
Immediate Source of Acquisition
19th Century Western and Mormon Manuscripts.
- Register of William Henry Harrison certificate of appointment
- Patsy Shin Hernandez
- 2010 August 4
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Language of description note
- Finding aid written in English in Latin script.