Gwynn W. Barrett collection on Hawaii
Scope and Contents
Typewritten theses by Jason Horn, Gwynn Barrett, and Esther Leonore Sousa relating to Mormons in Hawaii. Other materials include the papers of Walter Murry Gibson, an early leader of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints in Hawaii and Polynesia.
- Barrett, Gwynn W. (collector, Person)
- Horn, Jason (contributor, Person)
- Sousa, Esther Leonore (contributor, Person)
Conditions Governing Access
Open for public research.
Conditions Governing Use
It is the responsibility of the researcher to obtain any necessary copyright clearances. Permission to publish material from Gwynn W. Barrett collection on Hawaii must be obtained from the Supervisor of Reference Services and/or the L. Tom Perry Special Collections Board of Curators.
Gwynn W. Barrett was a compiler of materials relating to the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints in Hawaii.
12 folders (0.5 linear ft.)
Language of Materials
Utah and the American West and LDS cultural, social, and religious history (20th century Western & Mormon Manuscripts collection development policy, 5.VII, 2007).
- Register of Gwynn W. Barrett collection on Hawaii
- Andrea Wyss
- 2011 March 31
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Language of description note
- Finding aid written in English in Latin script.