Hyrum L. Andrus manuscript of Doctrines of the Kingdom
Scope and Contents
Manuscript copy of Doctrines of the Kingdom by Hyrum Andrus.
- Andrus, Hyrum L. (Hyrum Leslie), 1924-2015 (creator, Person)
Conditions Governing Access
Open for public research.
Conditions Governing Use
It is the responsibility of the researcher to obtain any necessary copyright clearances. Permission to publish material from the Hyrum L. Andrus manuscript of Doctrines of the Kingdom must be obtained from the Supervisor of Reference Services and/or the L. Tom Perry Special Collections Board of Curators.
1 oversize folder (0.2 linear ft.)
Language of Materials
Manuscript copy of Doctrines of the Kingdom by Hyrum Leslie Andrus, 1973.
Donated by Nathanael Cook in 1986.
Immediate Source of Acquisition
Donated; Nathanael Cook; 1986.
Utah and American West and LDS cultural, social, and religious history (20th Century Western & Mormon Manuscripts collection development policy, 5.VII, 2007).
Processed; Melissa Cowles, student processor and John Murphy, curator; 2008.
- Register of Hyrum L. Andrus manuscript of Doctrines of the Kingdom
- Melissa Cowles, student processor and John Murphy, curator
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Language of description note
- Finding aid written in English in Latin script.
Part of the L. Tom Perry Special Collections Repository
Brigham Young University
Provo Utah 84602 United States