Robert H. Campbell sketchbook
Scope and Contents
Sketchbook with sketches and poems produced when Campbell was on vacation at Sebago Lake, Maine, in 1881. They were done in pencil and ink. The sketches are of scenes and persons Campbell saw or met. The poems largely reflect on life and the nature of Campbell's surroundings. A photocopy of the book is also available.
- Campbell, Robert H. (Person)
Conditions Governing Access
Open for public research.
Conditions Governing Use
It is the responsibility of the researcher to obtain any necessary copyright clearances. Permission to publish material from Robert H. Campbell sketchbook must be obtained from the Supervisor of Reference Services and/or the L. Tom Perry Special Collections Board of Curators.
Robert H. Campbell was an artist and poet from Cambridge Port, Massachusetts.
1 v. (ca. 50 p.)(0.10 linear ft.)
Language of Materials
19th Century Western and Mormon Manuscripts.
- American poetry -- 19th century
- Artists -- Massachusetts -- Cambridgeport -- History
- Arts, Humanities, and Social Sciences
- Fine Arts
- Maine -- Description and travel
- Material Types
- Poets, American -- Massachusetts -- Cambridgeport -- History -- Sources
- Sebago Lake (Me. : Lake) -- History -- Sources
- Register of Robert H. Campbell sketchbook
- Benjamin Sipes
- 2011 May 18
- Description rules
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Language of description note
- Finding aid written in English in Latin script.