Newspaper clipping of Salt Lake City images
Scope and Contents
Collection includes a single page of the Illustrated Times newspaper, featuring images of Great Salt Lake City and the home of Brigham Young. Page was taken from the July 31, 1858 issue of the paper.
- 1858 July 31
Conditions Governing Access
Open for public research.
Conditions Governing Use
It is the responsibility of the researcher to obtain any necessary copyright clearances. Permission to publish material from Newspaper clipping of Salt Lake City images must be obtained from the Supervisor of Reference Services and/or the L. Tom Perry Special Collections Board of Curators.
1 folder ; (0.01 linear ft.)
Language of Materials
19th Century Western and Mormon Manuscripts.
- Arts, Humanities, and Social Sciences
- Clippings (Books, newspapers, etc.)
- Salt Lake City (Utah) -- Pictorial works
- Young, Brigham, 1801-1877 -- Homes and haunts--Utah--Salt Lake City--Pictorial works
- Register of Newspaper clipping of Salt Lake City images
- Rose Frank
- 2011 June 21
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Language of description note
- Finding aid written in English in Latin script.
Part of the L. Tom Perry Special Collections Repository
Brigham Young University
Provo Utah 84602 United States