Joseph Campbell diaries and genealogy
Scope and Contents
The collection contains photocopies of handwritten diaries. Campbell relates his missionary experiences in the Northern States Mission for the Mormon Church as well as his efforts in the Great Britain Mission. Also included is a Campbell genealogy.
- Campbell, Joseph (Person)
Language of Materials
Materials are in English.
Conditions Governing Access
Open for public research.
Conditions Governing Use
It is the responsibility of the researcher to obtain any necessary copyright clearances. Permission to publish material from Diaries and genealogy must be obtained from the Supervisor of Reference Services and/or the L. Tom Perry Special Collections Board of Curators.
Mormon missionary and bishop.
10 v. (0.5 linear ft.)
19th Century Western and Mormon Manuscripts.
- Campbell family
- Campbell, Joseph
- Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints
- Missions and Missionaries
- Mormon Church -- Missions -- Great Britain -- History
- Mormon Church -- Missions -- Middle West -- History
- Mormon missionaries -- Great Britain
- Mormon missionaries -- Northeastern States
- Mormons -- Great Britain -- History
- Mormons -- United States -- History
- Register of Joseph Campbell diaries and genealogy
- Garrett Schroath
- 2011 April 13
- Description rules
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Language of description note
- Finding aid written in English in Latin script.