Black Canon of the Gunnison Bridge "B", 1880
Scope and Contents note
Photograph of a railroad bridge crossing river in Black Canyon.
- Other: 1880
Conditions Governing Access
Open for public research. Photographs kept in cold storage; access requires 24 hours advance notice.
Conditions Governing Use
It is the responsibility of the researcher to obtain any necessary copyright clearances. Permission to publish material from the William Henry Jackson papers must be obtained from the Supervisor of Reference Services and/or the L. Tom Perry Special Collections Board of Curators.
1 photograph : sepia, albumen ; 10 x 18 cm
Language of Materials
- Albumen prints
- Black Canyon of the Gunnison (Colo.) -- Photographs
- Bridges -- Colorado -- Photographs
- Canyons -- Colorado -- Photographs
- Gunnison River (Colo.) -- Photographs
- Railroad bridges -- Colorado -- Photographs
- Railroad trains -- Photographs
- Railroads -- Colorado -- Photographs
- Rivers -- Colorado -- Photographs