Sioux Village, (Red Cloud Agency) Crow Butte in background, 1896
- Other: 1896
Conditions Governing Access
Open for public research. Photographs kept in cold storage; access requires 24 hours advance notice.
Conditions Governing Use
It is the responsibility of the researcher to obtain any necessary copyright clearances. Permission to publish material from the William Henry Jackson papers must be obtained from the Supervisor of Reference Services and/or the L. Tom Perry Special Collections Board of Curators.
1 photograph : black and white ; 16.5 x 22 cm
Language of Materials
Other Finding Aids
Folder-level inventory available online. http://files.lib.byu.edu/ead/XML/MSS1608.xml
Note on item: "Sketch by Lieutenant W H Carter 1874."
- Crow Butte (Neb.) -- 1890-1900 -- Photographs
- Dakota Indians -- Photographs
- Gelatin silver prints
- Indians of North America -- Dwellings -- Nebraska -- Photographs
- Indians of North America -- Great Plains -- Photographs
- Siouan Indians -- Photographs
- United States. Office of Indian Affairs. Red Cloud Agency -- Photographs