Inspiration Point, C. C. R. R., 1896
Scope and Contents note
Photograph of a bend in a stream and railroad tracks through a mountain pass.
- Other: 1896
Conditions Governing Access
Open for public research. Photographs kept in cold storage; access requires 24 hours advance notice.
Conditions Governing Use
It is the responsibility of the researcher to obtain any necessary copyright clearances. Permission to publish material from the William Henry Jackson papers must be obtained from the Supervisor of Reference Services and/or the L. Tom Perry Special Collections Board of Curators.
1 photograph : sepia, albumen ; 16 x 10 cm
Language of Materials
Other Finding Aids
Folder-level inventory available online. http://files.lib.byu.edu/ead/XML/MSS1608.xml
- Albumen prints
- Clear Creek (Clear Creek County, Colo.) -- Photographs
- Clear Creek Canyon (Colo.) -- Photographs
- Colorado Springs & Cripple Creek District Railway -- Photographs
- Colorado and Southern Railway -- Photographs
- Inspiration Point (Denver, Colo.) -- Photographs
- Railroads -- Colorado -- Photographs