Brigham Young University Chapter records
Scope and Contents
Contains annual reports, correspondence, meeting minutes, financial records, agendas, election information, member information, and newspaper clippings.
- Phi Kappa Phi. Brigham Young University Chapter (creator, Organization)
Conditions Governing Access
Open for public research.
Conditions Governing Use
It is the responsibility of the researcher to obtain any necessary copyright clearances. Permission to use material from this collection must be obtained from Reference Services at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Phi Kappa Phi is a national honor society that has a chapter at Brigham Young University. The chapter was established in 1951.
1 carton (1 linear ft.)
Language of Materials
Immediate Source of Acquisition
Transferred; December 1999.
University history (University Archives collecting policy, February 2010).
- Register of Brigham Young University Chapter records
- Jennifer Kim
- 2011 September 12
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Language of description note
- Finding aid written in English in Latin script.