Carl F. Eyring lecture notes
Scope and Contents
Includes handwritten lecture notes on thermodynamics, while attending California Institute of Technology. Galton Darwin, instructor.
- Eyring, Carl F. (Carl Ferdinand), 1889-1951 (creator, Person)
Conditions Governing Access
Open for public research.
Conditions Governing Use
It is the responsibility of the researcher to obtain any necessary copyright clearances. Permission to use material from this collection must be obtained from Reference Services at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Carl F. Eyring was a Brigham Young University professor of physics and math (1910-1951), and dean of the College of Arts and Sciences (1924-1951).
1 volume (192 pages)
Language of Materials
University history (University Archives collecting policy, February 2010).
- Register of Carl F. Eyring lecture notes
- Garrett Schroath
- 2011 June 3
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Language of description note
- Finding aid written in English in Latin script.