Reminiscences of Brigham Young Academy
Scope and Contents
Contains an article on the origin of the Music department by Susa Young Gates; recollections of teaching in the Primary department by Anna Smoot Taylor; a brief overview of the Ladies Work department by Jennie Tanner; and a tribute to A. O. Smoot (authorship unknown).
- Publication: 1892
- Tanner, Jennie Harrington (contributor, Person)
- Gates, Susa Young, 1856-1933 (contributor, Person)
- Taylor, Anna Smoot, 1858-1904 (contributor, Person)
Conditions Governing Access
Open for public research.
Conditions Governing Use
It is the responsibility of the researcher to obtain any necessary copyright clearances. Permission to publish material from Reminiscences of Brigham Young Academy must be obtained from the Supervisor of Reference Services and/or the L. Tom Perry Special Collections Board of Curators.
1 folder (0.01 linear ft.)
Language of Materials
University history (University Archives collecting policy, February 2010).
These may have been articles from the Young Woman's Journal, 1892.
- Register of Reminiscences of Brigham Young Academy
- Rose Frank
- 2011 August 3
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Language of description note
- Finding aid written in English in Latin script.