Laboratory manual for historical geology
Scope and Contents
Includes a student manual for an introductory class in historical geology at BYU.
- date of publication not identified
- Brigham Young University. Department of Geology (creator, Organization)
Conditions Governing Access
Open for public research.
Conditions Governing Use
It is the responsibility of the researcher to obtain any necessary copyright clearances. Permission to use material from this collection must be obtained from Reference Services at email@example.com.
Language of Materials
Departmental records (University Archives collecting policy, July 2003).
Publication info Provo, Ut. : Brigham Young University, [195-?].
- Register of Laboratory manual for historical geology
- Rose Frank
- 2011 July 27
- Description rules
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Language of description note
- Finding aid written in English in Latin script.