Graduate School history and mission records
Scope and Contents
Contains a brief history by Christen Jensen, and two papers describing the administrative responsibilities and mission of the Graduate School.
- Brigham Young University. Graduate School (creator, Organization)
- Jensen, Christen, 1881-1961 (contributor, Person)
Conditions Governing Access
Restricted. Closed for 35 years from the date of creation of the records, and thereafter open to the public in accordance with the University Archives Policy.
Conditions Governing Use
It is the responsibility of the researcher to obtain any necessary copyright clearances. Permission to publish material from Graduate School history and mission records must be obtained from the Supervisor of Reference Services and/or the L. Tom Perry Special Collections Board of Curators.
1 folder (0.02 linear ft.)
Language of Materials
Department records (University Archives collecting policy, July 2003).
- Register of Graduate School history and mission records
- Rose Frank
- 2011 August 2
- Description rules
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Language of description note
- Finding aid written in English in Latin script.