Department of Physics records
Scope and Contents
Includes correspondence from Cecil R. Oak, who was in charge of researching and constructing a Foucault's Pendulum at BYU (folder 18). Includes department records and correspondence concerning the curricula and administration of the Physics department.
- Brigham Young University. Department of Physics (creator, Organization)
- Eastmond, E. John (Elbert John), 1915- (contributor, Person)
- Oak, Cecil R. (contributor, Person)
Conditions Governing Access
Restricted. Closed for 35 years from the date of creation of the records, and thereafter open to the public in accordance with the University Archives Policy.
Conditions Governing Use
It is the responsibility of the researcher to obtain any necessary copyright clearances. Permission to publish material from Department of Physics records must be obtained from the Supervisor of Reference Services and/or the L. Tom Perry Special Collections Board of Curators.
1 box (0.5 linear ft.)
Language of Materials
Part of University Archives; department records (University Archives collecting policy July 2003).
- Register of Department of Physics records
- Register of Records
- 2011 December 7
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Language of description note
- Finding aid written in English in Latin script.