College of Humanities records
Scope and Contents
Contains some annual reports, meeting minutes, and Language Research Center records (see Humanities Research Center).
- Brigham Young University. College of Humanities (creator, Organization)
- Brigham Young University. Humanities Research Center (contributor, Organization)
Conditions Governing Access
Restricted. Closed for 35 years from the date of creation of the records, and thereafter open to the public in accordance with the University Archives Policy.
Conditions Governing Use
It is the responsibility of the researcher to obtain any necessary copyright clearances. Permission to publish material from College of Humanities records must be obtained from the Supervisor of Reference Services and/or the L. Tom Perry Special Collections Board of Curators.
7 boxes (3.5 linear ft.)
Language of Materials
Other Finding Aids
File-level inventory available online. http://files.lib.byu.edu/ead/XML/UA660.xml
Departmental records (University Archives collecting policy, July 2003).
Originally a Printed Matter collection (PM 8). Designated as static and processed as permanent, 11/92.
- Register of College of Humanities records
- Rose Frank
- 2011 September 8
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Language of description note
- Finding aid written in English in Latin script.