Associated Students of Brigham Young University records on Gerald R. Ford visit
Scope and Contents
Contains correspondence, itineraries, guest lists, and related information concerning the visit of former U.S. president Gerald R. Ford to the Brigham Young University campus on March 19, 1987. Also includes photocopy of two letters exchanged between Ford and Israeli prime minister Shimon Peres, 1985-1986, about proposed construction of the BYU Jerusalem Center for Near Eastern Studies.
- Associated Students of Brigham Young University (creator, Organization)
- Ford, Gerald R., 1913-2006 (contributor, Person)
- Peres, Shimon (contributor, Person)
Conditions Governing Access
Restricted. Closed for 35 years from the date of creation of the records, and thereafter open to the public in accordance with the University Archives Policy.
Conditions Governing Use
It is the responsibility of the researcher to obtain any necessary copyright clearances. Permission to use material from this collection must be obtained from Reference Services at email@example.com.
1 folder (0.1 linear ft.)
Language of Materials
Judene Wixom, BYU Student Leadership, transferred the file to University Archives with a cover memo dated July 18, 2000.
Immediate Source of Acquisition
Transfer; BYU Student Leadership; 2000.
Office files (University Archives collecting policy, July 2003).
- Register of Associated Students of Brigham Young University records on Gerald R. Ford visit
- In Progress
- Jennifer Kim
- 2011 August 29
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Language of description note
- Finding aid written in English in Latin script.