University Archives forms
Scope and Contents
Contains archival forms that were used by the University Archivist and student assistants to facilitate processing and cataloging of University documents.
- approximately 1970
- L. Tom Perry Special Collections. University Archives (creator, Organization)
Conditions Governing Access
Restricted. Closed for 35 years from the date of creation of the records, and thereafter open to the public in accordance with the University Archives Policy.
Conditions Governing Use
It is the responsibility of the researcher to obtain any necessary copyright clearances. Permission to publish material from University Archives old archival forms must be obtained from the Supervisor of Reference Services and/or the L. Tom Perry Special Collections Board of Curators.
Biographical / Historical
The Brigham Young University Archives were established in 1956 to preserve important documents and artifacts relating to BYU history. The first facility was a storage room in the Maeser Building where documents were exposed to the elements. In an effort to protect these records, they were moved to the Coray Lecture Hall, the ZCMI and Utah Wholesale Grocery Warehouses, and the Grant and Clark libraries. The University Archives is now housed in the L. Tom Perry Special Collections section of the Harold B. Lee Library.
1 folder (0.04 linear ft.)
Language of Materials
This collection was found in the University Archives workroom.
Office files (University Archives collecting policy, July 2003).
- Register of University Archives forms
- Jennifer Kim
- 2011 August 24
- Description rules
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Language of description note
- Finding aid written in English in Latin script.