Brigham Young University war service letter
Scope and Contents
Newsletters contain information on what BYU has to offer to the returning service man, information on the activities of service men who attended BYU and other interesting bits of news.
- Brigham Young University. Department of Military Science. Army Reserve Officers' Training Corps (creator, Organization)
Conditions Governing Access
Restricted. Closed for 35 years from the date of creation of the records, and thereafter open to the public in accordance with the University Archives Policy.
Conditions Governing Use
It is the responsibility of the researcher to obtain any necessary copyright clearances. Permission to use material from this collection must be obtained from Reference Services at email@example.com.
1 folder (0.02 linear ft.)
Language of Materials
University history (University Archives collecting policy, February 2010).
- Register of Brigham Young University war service letter
- Jennifer Kim
- 2011 August 24
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Language of description note
- Finding aid written in English in Latin script.