Oral history interview with Carlton Culmsee
Scope and Contents
Interview by Oliver Smith with Carlton Culmsee regarding his family background, his schooling, his work at Brigham Young University with the development of the journalism department, publicity, and the BYU Extension division; and his work at Utah State University as dean of the College of Arts and Sciences. Includes transcript and sound recording.
- Culmsee, Carlton, 1904-1993 (Creator, Person)
Conditions Governing Access
Open for public research.
Conditions Governing Use
It is the responsibility of the researcher to obtain any necessary copyright clearances. Permission to publish material from Oral history interview with Carlton Culmsee must be obtained from the Supervisor of Reference Services and/or the L. Tom Perry Special Collections Board of Curators.
Carlton Culmsee (1904-1993) was a journalism professor in Utah.
5 folders (0.1 linear ft.)
University history (University Archives collecting policy, February 2010).
Includes index and table of contents.
Recorded in Logan, Utah.
Includes related transcription material.
- Brigham Young University -- Faculty
- Brigham Young University. Department of Journalism
- Brigham Young University. Extension Division
- Brigham Young University. News Bureau
- Colleges and Universities
- Harris, Franklin Stewart, 1884-1960
- Oral histories
- Utah State University. College of Arts and Sciences
- Register of Oral history interview with Carlton Culmsee
- Jennifer Kim
- 2011 August 17
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Language of description note
- Finding aid written in English in Latin script.