Academy Fund Day letter
Scope and Contents
Form letter created by George Q. Cannon and Benjamin Cluff announcing "Academy Fund Day," in order to solicit contributions for the Brigham Young Academy.
- Brigham Young Academy (creator, Organization)
- Cluff, Benjamin, Jr., 1858-1948 (contributor, Person)
- Cannon, George Q. (George Quayle), 1827-1901 (contributor, Person)
Conditions Governing Access
Open for public research.
Conditions Governing Use
It is the responsibility of the researcher to obtain any necessary copyright clearances. Permission to use material from this collection must be obtained from Reference Services at email@example.com.
George Q. Cannon was President of the Board of Trustees, 1895-1901.
Benjamin Cluff was President of the Academy.
1 folder (0.01 linear ft.)
Language of Materials
University history (University Archives collecting policy, February 2010).
- Register of Academy Fund Day letter
- Rose Frank
- 2011 August 3
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Language of description note
- Finding aid written in English in Latin script.