Atomic number dependence of neutral meson yield from proton bombardment
Scope and Contents
Contains outline, draft, and final form of Hales' PhD dissertation at the University of California at Berkeley. Also included are photographs, calculations, and a letter from Burton J. Moyer of the faculty at UC Berkeley.
- Hales, Richard Wayne, 1926- (creator, Person)
Conditions Governing Access
Open for public research.
Conditions Governing Use
It is the responsibility of the researcher to obtain any necessary copyright clearances. Permission to use material from this collection must be obtained from Reference Services at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Richard Wayne Hales (b. 1926) was a physics professor at Brigham Young University.
6 folders (2 linear ft.)
Language of Materials
Office files (University Archives collecting policy, July 2003).
Dissertation note Thesis (PhD)--University of California at Berkeley, 1952.
- Register of Atomic number dependence of neutral meson yield from proton bombardment
- Rose frank
- 2011 July 28
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Language of description note
- Finding aid written in English in Latin script.