Brigham Young University contracts with the Veterans Administration
Scope and Contents
Contains contracts negotiated between the Veterans Administration and Brigham Young University concerning financial aid for veterans.
- Brigham Young University (creator, Organization)
- United States. Veterans Administration (creator, Organization)
- McDonald, Howard S. (Howard Stevenson), 1894-1986 (contributor, Person)
- Sauls, Kiefer B., 1896-1980 (contributor, Person)
- Isenberg, E. H. (contributor, Person)
Conditions Governing Access
Restricted. Closed for 35 years from the date of creation of the records, and thereafter open to the public in accordance with the University Archives Policy.
Conditions Governing Use
It is the responsibility of the researcher to obtain any necessary copyright clearances. Permission to use material from this collection must be obtained from Reference Services at email@example.com.
1 folder (0.01 linear ft.)
Language of Materials
University history (University Archives collecting policy, February 2010).
- Register of Brigham Young University contracts with the Veterans Administration
- Rose Frank
- 2011 July 20
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Language of description note
- Finding aid written in English in Latin script.