Addresses in honor of Harvey Fletcher
Scope and Contents
Contains eight typewritten, edited and final drafts of speeches about Fletcher written and given by William L. Woolf and George H. Hansen, a memorandum concerning a speech from Ernest L. Wilkinson to George H. Hansen, a record of Fletcher's professional experience, and biographical information submitted to Who's Who in America.
- approximately 1951-1971
- Hansen, George H. (George Henry), 1896-1981 (contributor, Person)
- Woolf, William L. (William Layne), 1890- (contributor, Person)
- Wilkinson, Ernest L., 1899-1978 (contributor, Person)
Conditions Governing Access
Open for public research.
Conditions Governing Use
It is the responsibility of the researcher to obtain any necessary copyright clearances. Permission to use material from this collection must be obtained from Reference Services at email@example.com.
Harvey Fletcher was Brigham Young University Professor of Physics, 1911-1916; Dean of the College of Physical and Engineering Sciences, 1954-1957; Director of Research, BYU, 1952-1974; Emeritus Professor of Physics, and Emeritus Dean, 1974-1981.
1 folder (0.01 linear ft.)
Language of Materials
University history (University Archives collecting policy, February 2010).
- Register of the Addresses in honor of Harvey Fletcher
- Rose Frank
- 2011 July 13
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Language of description note
- Finding aid written in English in Latin script.