Carl F. Eyring laboratory notes
Scope and Contents
Includes handwritten class and laboratory notes while a student at Columbia University. Classes in electrical testing of DC anc AC machinery. Dated 1919.
- Eyring, Carl F. (Carl Ferdinand), 1889-1951 (creator, Person)
Conditions Governing Access
Open for public research.
Conditions Governing Use
It is the responsibility of the researcher to obtain any necessary copyright clearances. Permission to use material from this collection must be obtained from Reference Services at email@example.com.
Carl F. Eyring (1889-1951) was a professor of physics and mathematics in Utah.
1 volume (398 pages)
Language of Materials
The original order of the collection has been retained.
University history (University Archives collecting policy, February 2010).
- Register of Carl F. Eyring laboratory notes
- Garrett Schroath
- 2011 June 3
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Language of description note
- Finding aid written in English in Latin script.