Heber H. Thomas photograph of the First Presidency
Item — Folder: 1
Identifier: MSS 7636
Photograph of Joseph F. Smith with the First Presidency of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, copyright by Heber H. Thomas in 1902. Image includes Joseph F. Smith as President, John Rex Winder as first counselor, and Anthon Henrik Lund as second counselor.
- Thomas, Heber H. (Heber Harris), 1862-1926 (Photographer, Person)
Conditions Governing Access
Open for public research.
Conditions Governing Use
Permission to publish material from the Heber H. Thomas photograph of the First Presidency held in the L. Tom Perry Special Collections at Brigham Young University must be obtained in writing from the Supervisor of Reference Services and/or the Board of Curators.
1 oversize folder (0.1 linear ft.)
Heber H. Thomas (1862-1926) was a photographer and educator in Utah. He was active as a photographer in Ogden between 1890-1910, and later moved the studio to Salt Lake City. He also served as superintendent of the State Industrial School.
Physical Characteristics and Technical Requirements
Kept in cold storage; access requires 24 hours advance notice.
Immediate Source of Acquisition
Donated; DeVere Wilkerson; May 13, 2010.
Photograph (Photograph Archives).
The left side of the photograph has a 2 inch piece that is broken off. The broken piece is still with the photograph.
Processed; Lionel Thomas, student photograph processor; 2010.
- Church Government
- Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints
- Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints -- Presidents
- Lund, Anthon H., 1844-1921 -- Photographs
- Material Types
- Smith, Joseph F. (Joseph Fielding), 1838-1918 -- Photographs
- Winder, John R. (John Rex), 1821-1910 -- Photographs
- Register of the Heber H. Thomas photograph of the First Presidency
- Lionel Thomas
- 2010 August 3
- Description rules
- Language of description